Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my 1st 3days in Indo

Already 3 days in Indo

1st day...Just stay in My sis Home in Bandung, met family...met my 'cerewet' nephew (Rafli)...my 'fave' nephew (Agfi)...my 'bandel' nephew (Agung)...& my 'looks like me' Niece (Naya)...Happy to met all my adorable 'kurcaci-kurcaci'...& all family.
In the afternoon, I met Cinta & her husband 'Richie'...He's really funny, I like him...but most thankful to God, coz He made my bff happy...That's the best thing...& I saw that he love my bff so much...Thanks God for that...even (may be) soon...I will far away (again) from her coz She will go to UK & stay in London.

2nd day...Went back to my Hometown 'Tasikmalaya'...& ate bakso again...damn really yummy!

3nd day...went to Imigration office for renew my passport then now...right here, chatting, eating Batagor, blogging...^^

Really happy to be here again, around my family...BUT...

Feel empty...watched TV but my mind not there...Played game but still my heart feel numb...
I really missed 'Love' so much...even i heard his voice...but still i wasn't enough...sometime...to much miss him made me breathless...

Hope, God make everything go so well...& we can catch up each other again ^^

PS: I Love U

1 comment:

ierone said...

semangat ya!!
ganbatte!!
jia you!!