Monday, April 13, 2009

Cinta

I know her while i was working in Bandung, She was a new marketing in that company in 2003 (?)....
I dunno what make us like what we have today...but She's the best friend ever.
We don't have any common except we both like shopping ;D

A friend doesn't have to say yes for all I did...
And she corrected me when i was go to wrong direction.

When I need someone whom i can lean on...
She give me her shoulder.

When I was happy...
She was more happier than me.

We never count for what we have to share each other...

We share story, share our feeling...share everything except share bf or husband :P

Far away each other, never make our heart far from each other...
She's still my best friend I ever had...

Now, April 13th is her Birthday

Cinta, Happy Birthday
Wish U will full fill your life with your dream ^^

2 comments:

Miss Anna said...

friend is always come in go but bestfriend never leave us whatever our condition

Tips Kecantikan said...

salam knal sis....