Monday, April 13, 2009

Final Decision

Many things happen in those years...sweet, sour, even bitter...

In Last 2 years, I knew...
  • A friend doesn't have to say it with words but I will know it with my heart
  • A friend will never betray me...if she did mean she's not my friend
  • If God give me a bitter time...my sweetest time will come along
  • What I wish for...even I just say it in my heart...God will hear it! So be careful what you wish for because might be come true
  • I have to thanks a lot to God who give me light in my dark time
  • Only God who sent YOU to me, to light up my life
  • Money is not the answer for my happiness
  • The most important thing in my life is my family
  • I still have dream...and I want to reach it but I will not reach it if I still stay here
So I decided...I will leave this country in the end of this month ^^

-Sad coz i have to far away from my 'Rib bone'
-Sad coz...somehow, I already here for 4 years
-Happy coz finally I will not far away from my 'Bloodline'
-Happy coz I have a lot of friends there
-Happy coz i can eat bakso everyday again....:D
....wisata kuliner will start it ^^

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wah mau balik kampung, selamanya? gak pengen balik sini lagi?
Good luck ya, moga happy selalu

Unie Buffon said...

iya nih mbak, skrg dah di Indo lg...ga tauk selamanya atau ga...kalo rencana berjalan lancar & rencana ini sama dengan rencana Alloh...Insya Alloh akan balik kesana lagi.
Makasih mbak Lin ^^