Monday, March 16, 2009

a little accident

Have a bad day in last saturday...
I had a little accident...
My love took me on his '250cc' Bike to go to somewhere...
The back tyre got slipped coz the sand in the road...
& we fell down...Thanks God, there's no car close to us coz we fell in the middle of the road...Nothing happen with us...just a little injuries on my knee & my feet...He was so worry about me, he doesn't care about his injury, right away He asked me 'How am I'...That's really touched my heart...No one has 'that much' care about me (except my family of course)...n Thanks to God again for that...
Now, he afraid to give me ride again...He said,"I don't care about myself but i will not forgive my self if something happen to U"...;))
.......
Tuhan terimakasih karena Kau berikan dia untukku ^_^
.......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cieee...cieee... sapa neh??? boleh kenalan nggak mbak :)

Anonymous said...

wah.... untung gak ada mobil ya... duh... lain kali hati2 mbak :)

Unknown said...

aduhhh ati2 neng, palagi mobil disini kenceng2, tapi sisi baiknya tau ya betapa si yayank sayang banget