Monday, September 22, 2008

Shifting

SHIFTING AGAIN!!!
I hate shifting...
Gw baru aja aja shifting 9 bulan lalu...skrg harus shifting lagi...dan yg bikin dikit bete...
with the same price, but new apartment...don't have furniture & water heater...
what the f**k??
Dan yg bikin kesel, we shifted while I & my bf were fasting...
Sure they & their bf weren't fasting at all coz they re not muslim.
But...
Sumpah...
ngeliat cold mineral water...made me very thirsty like hell...
& I was so exhausted that day...
bener2 have no power...
sampe pas buka puasa, makan pun males, hanya minum sebanyak2nya...
Biasanya gw ga suka buka puasa pake minuman dingin ber-ice...
tapi saat itu...minum TO ais limau (ini sejenis minuman kaya lemon tea tapi lemon di ganti ma lime) ...terasa bener2 segeeeeeeeer bgt...sampe sekali nyedot langsung setengah gelas...
....
Anyway, talking about my new room, i took master room with bathroom inside...& the wooden floor remind me with my 1st room when i was here in KL...so I didnt feel strange with it but... craps...i forget to buy 'gorden'...so i put 2 pieces my beach fabric...Magenta & stripe orange-magenta as gorden...hihi...bodo ah...lagian mungkin setelah gw balik ke indo, ada kemungkinan gw ga balik lg kesini...

PS: Thanks Sadegh...U helped me a lot for everything, Love U!

No comments: