Friday, September 26, 2008

Alhamdullilah

I'm gonna fly to my homeland Indonesia on monday, Sept 29th 2008
with my man
But many things happen which will make my man isn't possible to go.
His visa will expired on Sept 27th, but our ticket is Sept 29th.
many options what we have to do:
1. Change our ticket but take more money for that
2. He won't go
3. He will try so hard by himself to make visa just for 2 weeks (its impossible, usually take for 1-2 month)
.........pfuh!

Alhamdulillah
God help us...
He called M'sia embassy then they asked him to go to enforcement dept.
Then...He went there yesterday...with a bit shocking thing coz he thought he lost his passport but Thanks God...he didn't.
& He got permitted to stay in this country until end of the next month.
........
Alhamdulillahi robbil'alamiin...Gos is very Merciful...
........
Insya Allah we gonna fly to my homeland on Monday
^_*

No comments: