Thursday, September 11, 2008

Breakfast at Persian Resto

Sunday, Sept 7th 2008
He took me for breakfast to 'Naab' Resto, in Jl Bukit Bintang KL,Persian Resto, Buffet...


It was nice,
Nice place...
Nice accompany...
Nice food...


(It's Persian Tea)

Before, he always talk about how nice the persian foods, & introduced me some of the foods with brought to me some of them...He's nice, isn't it?
'The kebab'...this resto serve lamb kebab ( usually I don't like lamb coz of the smell) but this lamb kebab...was really nice, not smell at all.




i dunno all of the name of the foods but i knew 1...this food is Kofta...I knew it coz he told me b4 & his bxxt...looks like kofta huaahaaha....
'Kofta' is a kind like meatball...but this meatball...Best meatball ever...Really delicious...
n...that evening... I had a good time!!!
Thank u, Love...

No comments: