Monday, November 5, 2007

Juventus vs Inter Milan

after all...finally I watched Juventus match with other big club like inter milan...
Been 3 years never watch Juventus or football like lastnite...except world cup ofcourse...
When i saw the players of Juventus...
Gosh...mostly i dunno them...but Thanks God...Buffon & Ale' still there...

The matched goes so hard for Juventus coz...Inter Milan have many many gud players...
Like Luis Figo, I always like the way he played...
Inter Milan have very gud defender like Walter samuel, He was the best defender in the very first time he came to Lega Calcio & I guess still now...with his partner in Roma b4, Chivu...made InterMilan very strong...But I hate Zlatan Ibrahimovic, He was juventus player...I never like him even when he played for juventus...for me He is just "the yudas".
I know, Zambrotta & Cannavaro left Juventus also but they played for other compatition not Lega Calcio...!!
In the first round, Inter made score with Julio Cruz...Legratoglie....where r u??? Huh!!! He couldn't stop him & Buffon couldn't save it...I saw...Buffon as keeper also as center back coz center back of juve is useless...Buffon saved many time...Oh yes...He's still best Keeper ever...& He's always my saviour!!! ;)
Second round, Raneiri changed Ale' with Camonaresi (I like the way he tied his hair ;))...& Changed Nedved with Iaquinto...& they made score...iaquinto passing ball to camonaresi who made score for juventus...Huraaay....
Even the last scored is 1-1 but at least Juventus still have spirit of winner like Juventus before...fight till the end...

PS: Beware for Buffon...dun go to other club like zlatan...or U will be "the biggest yudas for me"...!!!

No comments: