Monday, November 26, 2007

Jealousy???

Its about jealousy...
is it wrong if we have that feeling?
Jealouse not just for someone U love but for someone U like too, rite??
Even when Cinta, my bestfren have a new frens in the new office...
I got jealous too...I was afraid, Im not the bestfren for her anymore...even thats a silly thought...but yeah...thats true.
Sometime...I want someone get jealous about me also...
Crazy, rite???
but yeah...may be coz I juz want 2 feel...be needed...
But this morning i juz found out that someone who be with me for now, doesn't have that feeling...
dun talk about luv...coz there's no luv between us...
At least...feeling that im belong to him for now...but i dun see it at him...
Mean...Im not important thing for him...

What I have to do...thats juz a risk coz i took this way...juz take it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well may be that person dosnt want u feel chained,its not correct to feel this way immidiatly, he may swallow all the feeling he got , just to make u feel same person that u r and do not change becus of him cus he may feel guilty later cus he is a wind and moving and he knows that and he knows he made some scars in his heart and some one elses heart so he dosnt want to do it again... dont u ever think he can act like all other guys and he get ofended, dont u think why he keep silent and not saying anything sometimes.. i think he dosnt want to feel bad