Monday, December 17, 2007

i'll be back 4 sure...


I already made decision...
Why my boss make it hard 4 me???
He asked me 2 stay...almost begging 2 me with what he said...
Many words he said...but
Yesterday i called my mom...
& she said,"Juz go home...its time 4 u 2 reunion with ur family again...ur home is here...wherever u go 2 fly...u have home 2 come back...& ur family is ur home"

U're right mom...
If i'm there...
may be i will celebrating 100th years my granddy birthday...
maybe i will watching my nephew, yarie growing up...watching his first step walking...
n i will watching my sis, dien pregnant...& tease her coz she have big body & have drum in her stomach hehe...( I missed that things while ridha pregnant :( ... )
may be i'll be there 2 watch my youngest sis graduate...
may be i will make my dream 2 open the resto with cinta...release...who know!!!
n the best thing...i can eat any foods...my favorite food...anytime...& dun care about my tummy huahaha...

So...
I'll coming back 2 my country 4 sure...4 many gud reasons...
I'm juz dunno yet about the time...but surely...will be soon...very soon...

PS: That pic, from left : Yarie, Ridha, Papap, Me, Dien & Mom :))

No comments: