Thursday, December 13, 2007

90% - 10%

I decided 2 leave malaysia...it's already 90% for YES 10% for NO...
Soon time on end of this december...
Late time on end of April...
Many things happen...
Started with have nobody here, away from family & frens...felt like hell...homesick...but thanks to 'kak aida' coz she always took me 2 her house or her hometown 4 weekend or holiday...even sumtime it was gud but sumtime it wasn't gud also & i would never forget about 'car accident' on August 31st, 2005...
Then i met mr.Big liar...bad things happen...was hurting me so badly...
I met 'a malay gal'...who i thought she's fren of mine & i dun think twice 2 help u but where is she now...??!!!
Then i met 'phillipines gal'...nice one...i'm sorry when u need me, i couldn't help u...not bcoz i couldn't make it but somebody scars my trust...
Having colleagues...with different attitude, different style...but i was so damn hurt when some1 who i thought was my closest one...stuck me from my back...but still i forgave her...may be i'm type of person who have a lot of forgiveness for any1...even they've betrayed 2 me...
Then...
I met u, james...who have lift my spirit up...having u is the best thing happen 2 me in here...unfortunally i have a short time 2 spend with u...
Gud thing or bad thing...i have to leave it back...

PS: I'll miss all my frens & miss my life when i was here...

No comments: