Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cyber world






Part of my life...live in the cyber world...
May be coz i was bored with my real life...away from family & frens...
but I have a lot of frens from cyber world...
some of them even be my frens in real life...

I have 2 face with bullshit also in the cyber world...
In the very 1st time...I believe sumthing that i won't find a love in here...
n yes...many guys saying "I luv U" 2 me...
but 0ne thing 4 sure...
I never say I luv them 2...
I never give them hope...coz i know if i give them hope, even a lil bit thing...they will have expectation more than i can give 4 them...
it will hurt them...if i did...

I can't say "I luv U"...if i don't...
I'm not hypocrite...
n i never have "luv" relationship in cyber world if i have relationship in my real life...

n i never fall in luv with guys in cyber world except with mr.Nice guy...
when i have relation with him, i dun have any1 in my real life...
He knew that & i'm not big liar...
but i'm sorry if we couldn't make it rite...may be we're not mean 2 be...

PS: They're the guys who i was fall in luv with...huahahaha....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

one of them noise is arib :)))))))))))))) to the left u know who i am talking about :))))
if it goes to right its much better
:)))
tae caRE THERE