Monday, June 13, 2011

the highest level of my longing

I've never been this much homesick since ever...
but now...
I'm very much Homesick..!


It suppose to be...this is my home now...
The place where my husband and i are living is my home now.
This country is my home now.
This culture is my home now.
My husband is my home now.
the place where i belong is here, beside my husband.


but why...
I still feel homesick...
I missed my family...so badly...
I had dream about them and I cried a lot in my deep sleep.
I missed my friends...
Friends who always go walk with...or just hang out with...
I missed foods...Indonesian foods which I couldn't find it here.
I missed 'my mother's dish'...so much!!!
I just missed everything about my homeland...
I really do...really missed it...!


PS: I missed you mam, pap...wish I was there with you :(

No comments: