Monday, December 22, 2008

December 21st, 2008

Finally...
My very best friend, My BFF...



get married 2day =)

Unfortunately i couldn't come to her wedding...
I was there for some of wedding preparation, hunting for shoes, boxes for 'mas kawin' & some small matters...
I designed wedding dress for her,

but her colleague already designed for her =(
Anyways...
Feel weird...when I realize that she's not single anymore & i'm still single...
Just curious...
when will be my time???
& will she still be in indonesia when i decide to move to indo again? coz her husband is UK citizen & he will take her to live in London...
& will we still have the time to spend together like before???
When we were still roommate, Jakarta-Bandung made us apart then Bandung-Jakarta...Now Bandung-Kuala Lumpur...
She's still the best friend of mine...
She's the one who knew me very well & always be there for me...
...
I pray for her from the distance
Wish she will always be happy with all the thing in her life...

No comments: