Monday, June 23, 2008

the way he looked at me

Lastnite
I asked him about his plan 4 us...
I saw his eyes while he talked
n his eyes...not looking at me
but looking at around
His eyes should be looking at me deeply to convince me
but
his eyes didn't convince me at all
n i was deeply sad about that
...
Eyes are the window to the heart
isn't it?
...
the way he looked at me...
it's not what i expected...
...
I do
I feel the love from U everytime u were around me
but
what happen with ur eyes???
n that eyes...keep dancing in my mind!!!
...
God,
U're the only one who know what happen rite now & will happen...
pls show me the way...
U know...how i feel about him...
If he is for me...
convince me with ur way...
If he isn't for me...
show me the way what i have to do...
bcoz nobody can help me except U...


PS: If i say I LOVE U, is it worth for u?

No comments: